Commercial Roofing Repair
Is your commercial property in need of a roof repair, or is it time to put the roof on your newly constructed commercial property? If so, you can trust the experienced roofing contractors at Donahue Roofing to get the job done right. We have some of the most skilled, well-trained commercial roofers in the Billings, MT area available to repair your storm-damaged roof, replace your old, worn roof, or install a new roof on your recent construction. Some of our top roofers have 30 years of experience or more. We want to be your choice for commercial roofing in Billings, MT.
Whether your roof has been severely damaged in a storm, or it has simply worn and deteriorated over the years, we are ready to help you get the repairs you need! Call Donahue Roofing in Billings, MT for commercial roofing repairs or installations. (406) 248-5428
We handle any commercial property, whether large or small. Hotels, motels, schools, and hospitals are some of the buildings we have worked on before.
We are experienced in the installation, replacement, and repair of pitched commercial roofing systems, flat roofing, and metal roofing systems.
- TPO – Thermoplastic-polyolefin is a single-ply membrane designed to conform to the shape of your building and provide weatherproof protecion on a flat roof. They can be easily applied over a large surface area, and are one of the fastest-growing products available for commercial roofing.
- EPDM – Ethylene propylene diene-terpolymer is a durable, flexible rubber membraine designed for use in low-slope buildings as an alternative to other single-ply techniques. It is primarily derived from oil and natural gas, and provides excellent protection in a variety of climates.
- PVC – Polyvinyl chloride has been commonly used since the 1960’s. A PVC roofing membrane is flexible, thick, and resistant to UV rays. The thermoplastic material may also contain fiberglass or polyester, pigments, resins, or other chemicals to control viscosity and curing.
- Modified Bitumen Roofs – Modified bitumen roofing systems are applied with heat or cold-adhesive. The material comes in rolls, and is available in dark or light colors, and some can reflect light to help reduce cooling costs.
- Built-Up Roofs – Build-up roofs are made of multiple layers of roofing felt alternated with layers of asphalt or coal tar to protect your roof. Often called “tar and gravel” roofs, they are frequently seen with a top layer of gravel to make them more aesthetically pleasing.
Metal roofing provides an excellent roofing system for commercial properties that seek to combine a modern, sleek appearance with durable, lasting protection. We are skilled in the repair and installation of stone-coated metal roofing systems and standing-seam metal roofing systems. If you need a new metal roof for your commercial property, we can help.
The next time you need commercial roofing in Billings, MT, give Donahue Roofing a call! (406) 248-5428