Bridger, MT Roofing Company
For matchless roofing services in Bridger, MT, trust Donahue Roofing. When it comes to construction pieces, few possess the indispensability of the roofing system. When it becomes compromised, you begin to see deterioration anywhere across the walls to the foundation. As a enterprise, we exist to accomplish stellar repairs and restorations on local houses and commercial properties.
As a roofing company, we esteem to offer our clients the most return on their roofing investment. Our mastery covers work over a broad variety of roofing materials. Should you need commercial or residential roofing work in Bridger, MT, give us a ring at .
Residential Roofing Services
Our contractors have attained expertise of all the variables that go into house roofs. A formidable array of shingles defines our home roofing system options.
- Stone Tiles and Shingle Repair/Installation Stone tiles offer an attractive, sustainable, and hardy selection for residential roofing.
- Clay Tile and Shingle Repair/Installation Clay tiles will provide a classic appearance and Spanish flair to a house.
- Wood Shingle and Shakes Repair/Installation Wood shingles lend a classic appearance that resists the elements, and appear wonderful on practically any residence.
- Asphalt Shingle Repair/Installation Asphalt shingles are the most employed type of roofing thanks to their economy and adaptability.
Commercial Roofing Services
A commercial roofing system is a large expenditure, and needs a honest, masterful partner for installation and maintenance. At Donahue Roofing, we help boost your investment over a selection of materials.
- TPO Roofing A more recent roofing material, TPO delivers some of the best characteristics of PVC and EPDM roofing systems.
- Modified Bitumen Roofs Modified bitumen roofs can offer superior water resilience thanks to heat-welded seams.
- EPDM Roofing A adaptable and hardy rubber membrane allows EPDM roofing systems to resist extreme weather conditions.
- Built-Up Roofs Also known as tar and gravel roofs, built-up roofs are comprised of alternating tiers of roof felt and asphalt.
- PVC Roofing In use since the 1960s, PVC roofing offers a pliable and thick membrane that resists the elements.
- Elastomeric Roof Coating To provide an extra degree of protection to a roof, employ an elastomeric roof coating.
Donahue Roofing offers master-grade installs of metal roofing for residential and business structures. Unequaled durability, a main advantage of metal, creates a roofing system that can last for 50 years or more. Even though a metal roofing system necessitates a bigger original expenditure, it generates value through many years of anxiety-free service.
Contact Us Today
Donahue Roofing is the best resource for roofing work in Bridger, MT. Someone who has commercial or residential roof work requirements should not hesitate to contact our team. Contact us now at to set up repairs or a consultation for a new roofing system.