As a fully bonded, licensed, and insured roofer in Billings, MT, Donahue Roofing has spent more than 15 years serving the local community in our service area. Our expert service and meticulous work has created a long track record of successful jobs and pleased customers. Our services currently cover a wide variety of residential and commercial repairs and installations.
We’ve worked hard to establish ourselves as the area leader in roofing services. Over the course of this journey, we’ve developed our techniques and approach to the point that clients can now rest assured of the best work possible. If you ever need roof repairs, installation, or storm damage work, do not hesitate to contact us at (406) 248-5428. We offer unparalleled roofing work through our service area around Billings, MT.
We maintain an extensive service area to provide roofing services to as many clients as possible. We maintain strong ties to our community, and repay the trust of our friends and neighbors with matchless roofing work. If you contract Donahue Roofing for a job, you can expect a top-quality result. We currently serve our clientele across the following areas:
- Absarokee, MT
- Acton, MT
- Ballantine, MT
- Billings, MT
- Boyd, MT
- Bridger, MT
- Broadview, MT
- Columbus, MT
- Edgar, MT
- Fort Smith, MT
- Fromberg, MT
- Hardin, MT
- Huntley, MT
- Joliet, MT
- Laurel, MT
- Lavina, MT
- Molt, MT
- Park City, MT
- Pompeys Pillar, MT
- Pryor, MT
- Rapelje, MT
- Reed Point, MT
- Roberts, MT
- Roundup, MT
- Saint Xavier, MT
- Shepherd, MT
- Worden, MT
Our residential services utilize premier materials in work that’s built to last. We handle everything from small repairs like leaks or missing shingles, to large-scale projects such as roof replacement. If your roof has aged past the point of effectiveness, don’t hesitate to call us for a consultation. Our matchless services currently include work across the following categories:
- Stone Tiles: A long-lasting and durable material, stone tiles may never need replacement.
- Clay Tiles: Available in a wide array of finishes, clay tiles can also benefit from glazing.
- Wood Shingles and Shakes: These provide durability, attractiveness, and a natural layer of insulation.
- Asphalt Shingles: Available in a staggering array of colors and style, asphalt shingles represent the most popular choice in roofing.
Our commercial services honor the value of a roof as a long-term investment. In order to get the most from commercial roofing materials, you must have proper installation. Donahue Roofing’s work appears second to none, and will bring years of worry-free protection for your commercial structures.
- TPO Roofing: These roofs offer excellent resistance to the elements, and benefit from hot-air welding for added durability.
- EPDM Roofing: Also known as synthetic rubber roofing, EPDM can be fully adhered to a roof for exceptional protection against the elements.
- PVC Roofing: Another name for vinyl roofing, the flexibility of PVC makes it resistant to damage and wear.
- Modified Bitumen: This provides an easy-to-repair solution for long-term service.
- Built-Up Roof: Also known as tar and gravel, built-up roofs have displayed their value over decades of use.
- Elastomeric Roof Coating: This coating can get applied over the top of another roofing system for added protection and durability.
In addition to all the products listed above, we also offer metal roofs for both residential and commercial structures. Metal roofing provides unparalleled durability. The cost of installation, though high, should get offset over decades of dependable protection. If installed correctly, a metal roof can last five decades or more.
At Donahue Roofing, we are the roofing leaders in our service area around Billings, MT. The next time you need a repair or new roof installation, don’t hesitate to call our team at (406) 248-5428.