Roof Replacements, Repairs, & Installations
The expert roofing contractors at Donahue Roofing have been providing expert roof repair services to Billings, MT since 2000. We are proud of the quality roofing repair services we provide, and we are happy to provide new roof installations as well as whole-roof replacements. If your roof has been damaged in a storm, whether you have shingles that are torn, or your whole roof is sagging, we can help!
We always work to minimize cost to you wherever possible while never sacrificing on our quality workmanship and materials. We can provide custom sheet metal for any flat roofing systems, and are skilled in the application of elastomeric roof coatings. Our preferred product is Uniflex Coatings from Sherwin-Williams, which we have found to be affordable, durable, and highly reflective.
By using a reflective roof coating, you can reduce the temperature at the top of your building significantly, which will reduce the energy (and therefore the money) spent to cool your building.
If you need reliable roofing repair services from an expert roofing contractor in Billings, MT, who is dedicated to providing affordable, quality service, call Donahue Roofing today! (406) 248-5428
Your Complete Roofing Contractor in Billings, MT
- Stone Tile & Shingle Repair/Installation – Stone is natural-looking and durable, providing excellent protection for your home.
- Clay Tile & Shingle Repair/Installation – Clay is a natural, recyclable product that provides a beautiful, rustic appearance while giving your home ample protection.
- Asphalt Shingle Repair/Installation – Asphalt shingles are the most popular roofing material in the country.
- TPO Roofing – TPO roofing systems are versatile roof coatings that provide flexible protection from the elements while reflecting the sun’s harmful UV rays back away from your building.
- EPDM Roofing – EPDM is a rubberized roofing material that provides excellent protection from the sun and inclement weather, and is remarkably durable.
- PVC Roofing – PVC is one of the top choices for flat roofing systems because it is impermeable to water, highly reflective, and very durable. PVC can bear traffic better than a modified bitumen roofing system can, but is not as flexible as EPDM rubber or TPO roofing systems.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing – This is a single-ply roofing system which employs a layer of tar and asphalt saturated material which is adhered to the surface of your roof with heat or cold adhesive. While durable and flexible, these roofing systems cannot bear traffic and are prone to tears and scuffs.
- Built-Up Roofs – These roofing systems are made of layers of tar paper, felt, or fiberglass and asphalt. Once enough layers have been built up, the roofing system is sealed in a protective coating and layered with gravel. Aesthetically pleasing and inexpensive, these roofing systems are also very heavy.
Whether you need a minor repair or a whole-roof replacement, Donahue Roofing can help! Please call us – your one-stop expert roofing contractor in Billings, MT. (406) 248-5428